Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sorry for the absence. Did your heart grow fonder?

For the few, and by few I mean very few, that read these posts I want to come right out and say sorry.  Sorry I've been away so long!  I took a new job last year with <insert major global conglomeration> and have been completely swamped the past few months writing new code in HTA format for a new solution, possibly to be patented.  We'll have to see how that goes.

In celebration of the hard work I've been doing, I have decided to start some code examples on HTA programming and how you can add a spiffy GUI to your existing scripts.  Neat?  You bet.  Stay tuned and I promise not to leave you hanging.

-Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please, do keep posting. Your BubbleSort code really helped me out. Thanks and congratulations for the new job.